- What documents should I provide during the car removal process?
We will need the paper of ownership, driver’s license copy, Keys, registration papers, and any other docs for transfer.
- Do you offer FREE towing?
When booked for a car removal service with us usually we offer FREE towing depending on the area and car make and model
- What is the payment method?
We offer instant cash for cars, sometimes cheques or transfer depending on the client’s request. Please check with us.
- How long does it take to remove my car?
It usually takes 10 to 30 minutes depending on where the car is, sometimes underground garage, or when there is little access it can take more time.
- If a car is burnt or stolen do you buy them?
No, we don’t buy cars which are stolen or burnt.
- I am not the owner of the car can I sell it on behalf of my friend or family member?
Yes, you can but you need to have the owner’s concern, a signed paper copy to act on behalf of them.
- Do I have to clean or prepare my car for collection?
No just make sure to collect all your personal belongings.
- Do we need to do all the paperwork?
No, we will help you to fill out all the paperwork when collecting the car.
- Do you sell car parts or engines?
Yes we do depending on the availability. The parts we sell are used parts which are pulled from the wrecked car.