- What documents should I provide during car removal process?
- Do you offer FREE towing?
- What is the payment method?
- How long does it take to remove my car?
- If a Car is burnt or stolen do you buy them?
- I am not the owner of the car can I sell behalf of my friend or family member?
- Do I have to clean or prepare my car for collection?
- Do we need to do all the paperwork?
- Do you sell car part or engines?
We will need the paper of ownership, driver license copy, Keys, registration papers and any other docs for transfer.
When booked for a car removal process with us usually we offer FREE towing depending on the area and car make and model
We offer instant cash for cars, sometimes cheques or transfer depending on the client request. Please check with us.
It usually takes 10 to 30 minutes depending on where the car is, sometimes underground garage or when there is little access it can take more time.
No, we don’t buy cars which are stolen or burnt.
Yes, you can but you need to have the owners concern, a signed paper copy to act on behalf of them.
No just make sure to collect all your personal belongings.
No, we will help you to fill out all the paperwork when collecting the car.
Yes we do depending on the availability