Metro Car Removal is a Sydney-based Cash for Cars company that is in the business of buying old, scrap and unwanted vehicles for cash – for the purpose of recycling them. Car sellers can benefit from our quick and convenient car buying process. We pay Instant Cash for Cars and also offer Free Car Removals. So, even if your car is not in running condition, you can give us a call and we’ll come with our tow truck to pick it up for free. Whatever the make or condition of your vehicle, you’ll get a top cash offer for it with Metro Car Removal. We are the quickest, safest and most convenient way for car sellers to get rid of their unwanted vehicles for cash.
Metro Car Removal is conducting an essay writing competition, giving you the chance to win $250 AUD.
Renewable – Every 3 Month
Details of the Essay Writing Competition
Topic: The topic is simple and straightforward. Content must relate to automobiles and the automotive industry. Participants are required to write relevant content based on the topic provided.
Keywords to include in your essay are
“Car Removal”, “Cash for Cars” and “Auto Wreckers Sydney”
Guidelines: For your content to be eligible, you will have to follow the guidelines provided.
- When you submit the essay to us, you agree to relinquish all ownership of the contents and accept that the article will become our company’s property – to be published and reproduced at our discretion.
- Content must be in English.
- Multiple submissions are not permitted. Only one entry per contestant.
- A contestant can be located anywhere in the world.
Word count: Ensure your essay is between 600 – 1,000 words.
Plagiarism Free: The content submitted should be 100% original. We will do a plagiarism check to determine authenticity.
- The scholarship will renew every 3 months.
- The winner will be announced on Every 3 month ( The First Winner will be announced Feb 4th 2020)
Contestants need to meet ALL the below-mentioned criteria to be eligible to take part in this competition.
- Submit proof of enrolment at a State University.
- Provide valid ID and address proof.
How to Apply:
- Email your essay and all the other relevant information (name, contact details, ID proof and other required documents) to Scholarships@metrocarremoval.com.au
- Your essay can be sent to us in one of these file formats: Open Document (.odt), rich text (.rtf), or Microsoft Word (.doc).
The Judging Process:
- The submissions will be carefully evaluated by a panel of judges.
- The panel’s decision is final and cannot be contested.
- The winner will be contacted via email or phone.
- The winner will have 5 working days to claim their prize.
Prize: 1500 AUD