Nissan has built a reputation in Australia for being tough and dependable. One of the nation’s favorite UTE’s, what do you do when you trade an old Nissan for a new one?
One option is to sell your old Nissan to a Cash for Car dealer.
Metro Car Removal Offers Cash For Nissan Cars On The Spot Sydney Wide
The benefit? Cash in your pocket that you can use to buy a new car – be it a Nissan, Nissan Juke, Nissan Qashqai, Nissan, Holden, Ford, Mitsubishi or Toyota – immediately.
Metro Car Removal is a Cash for Car dealership and a Car Removal Service. What this means is – we buy second-hand as well as old cars from customers who’d like to get cash for them – quick.
Besides buying old cars for cash, we also remove cars with no further commercial value in them for our clients for FREE.
Towing companies charge you to tow your car to the Rubbish Tip
Depending on where the Tip is located, you’d have to pay them from $90 upwards.
If you sell your car to a Cash for Car Dealer like us at Metro Car Removal, we will tow your car away for you for FREE.
Here’s the catch – there is none
Metro Car Removals is a well-established Cash for Car dealer. With thousands of cars purchased, we guarantee our customers the following:
- Fair price
- Cash payment – on the spot
- Free Car Valuation over the phone
- Full paperwork assistance
- Pick up and collection of car from residence
- Reliable, punctual service
- Incentives for referral to friends and family
- Same day vehicle pick up and sale
We buy all Models & Offers Free Nissan Car Removal
- Nissan Micra – Australia’s favourite mini car
- Nissan Navara – the Ute you can depend and rely upon
- Nissan Juke – the eye-catching and seriously fun compact SUV
- Nissan Qashqai – stylish, sporty and versatile
- Nissan X-Trail – the X-trail for families keen on finding new trails- then blazing them
- Nissan Pathfinder – if there’s a way, we’ll find it
The price is always right at Metro Car Removals!
To obtain a FREE Car Valuation please call us today on 0422 600 833
Environmentally friendly Cash for Car company
We recycle every car we buy. Car parts that still work, we recondition and resell for a small profit to second-hand car parts dealers online.
Your car’s metal body and the parts that don’t work – we dispose of thoughtfully in ways that won’t harm the environment.